How to order a funeral
The choice of funeral directors to arrange the funeral of your loved one is always yours!
Should the deceased‘s body be taken away by funeral directors other than your chosen ones, you are under no obligation to arrange the funeral with them. The choice of a funeral home always rests entirely in your hands.
What will you need in order to arrange for a funeral?
- It is essential for the person ordering the funeral to supply an ID or other proof of identity
- You may hand over the clothing for the deceased or avail yourself of the funeral shirt (shroud) we have on offer
- You will not need the medical certificate of the cause of death
- Should you have any photographs of the deceased to hand, take them with you to the funeral home in order that the most appropriate preparation of the body of the deceased may be undertaken
- You may visit any one of our branches
Hand the clothing that you have chosen for your loved one directly to one of our offices. It is no longer necessary to visit the pathologist or a medical establishment.